Newest Members!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Dove Cameron


John Sciulli / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.


What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


An action shot of my boyfriend, Ryan, picking me up and spinning me around after breaking our 6 months of long distance a little while back. Makes me smile every time I open my phone. :)


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?



'Unabashed'. Or 'literally'. My writers on Liv And Maddie have started a running joke to try and sneak as many 'literally's into the script as they can to throw me. We're all a big, dysfunctional family over here on stage 10.What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


My boyfriend, to tell him that I made it to work safely. :) I just got my license and my first car, so he's a little protective!


When is the last time you went to a theater?


Movie theatre: 2 days ago to see Big Hero 6, which was so charming, and THEATRE, theatre: I saw Heathers the Musical in New York, and Once in London. Both blew my mind.


What TV show should everyone should be watching?


Pushing Daisies! It's off the air, but besides Dr. Who and American Horror Story, it's the best show ever written. It's like a Tim Burton, CSI, Dr. Seuss fantasy land! By far my dream project, if it were ever to be re-instated.


And what is your TV guilty pleasure?



I love Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It feeds my Fantasy Dream Home monster that lives inside of me. I'm never not planning for my future house. Most of the files on my laptop are devoted to different rooms in my dream house. I'm embarrassing.What's the first CD you bought?


What is the one food you cannot resist?


Mac n' Cheese! Or garlic bread. Or dough, of any kind. Basically anything carb-y. Basically food. I love food.


What's the first CD you ever bought?


The first CD I ever bought was Gwen Stafani's first solo album. She was the light of my life when I was 8.


What music are you currently listening to?


Thao & the Get Down Stay Down is kind of rocking my world right now.


What movie makes you laugh the most?


Cartoons. Like, really high quality kids movies. Wreck it Ralph, Megamind, The Incredibles...anything with bright colors and funny voices. I'm a child.


What drives you absolutely crazy?



People who insist on being negative, complain about their lives, but don't do anything about it and expect change. Laziness in my biggest pet-peeve of all time. Get up, make a plan, do the work and Love yourself, people! :)


Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Kuppies? Pittens.


New York or Los Angeles?


Oof. I eventually want a place on both coasts, when I grow up. I love them both for such different reasons. I almost chose NY over LA to pursue broadway! Stage is still one of my greatest passion


Comedy or drama?


I actually moved to LA thinking that I was just a dramatic actress, and I wasn't funny and could never do comedy! Never once in my mind did I think I would end up playing not one, but two lead roles in a comedy series on a comedy network. I love both equally, now! And I love projects that can let me do both, like Descendants.


Bacon or Nutella?


Bacon dipped in Nutella.


Coffee or tea?


1 cup of coffee at 8:00, 1 cup of coffee at 2:00, 2 cups of peppermint tea before bed. :)



NSYNC or BSB?


Unpopular opinion: BSB! They were always a little edgier. Mah boys.


And finally: tell us a secret.


I haven't grown since I was 13, and every girl cast opposite me isn't allowed to wear heels on camera, for fear that I would look minuscule. In all of the casting calls for my best friends on EVERY project, it says in big, bold, red letters: PLEASE NO HIGH HEELS. It's a little embarrassing.



Catch Dove in Liv & Maddie, on the Disney Channel, and the upcoming Disney channel movie DESCENDANTS, coming soon!




via IFTTT - Meet Real Girls From Your City Totally Fast And Private!



CLICK HERE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment