Newest Members!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

What Does Your Tea Preference Say About You?

Satisfaction guaran-TEA-d.



Thinkstock


"Earl Grey is a solidly middle-class tea."

"I first had Earl Grey when I got rescued from being lost after a New Year's Eve party. I was freezing and this chap called Giles took me in and gave me hot sweet Earl Grey and I fell in love with it there and then."

"That is the best middle-class Earl Grey anecdote I have ever heard."

"People called Giles drink Earl Grey. Enough said."


"Darjeeling is the kind of tea that people discover on their gap yah and insist on pronouncing in a foreign accent whenever they order it in England."

"It is very pleasing to say out loud. Darjeeeeeeeeling."


"My brother is an anthropologist and he tells me often about rooibos. I think that's all anthropologists drink."

"Fad tea. The kind of thing Grazia magazine tells you you need in your life. You do not."

"I once worked for a man who owned a pet frog, and he drank rooibos tea from a wine glass."

"It's a tea for people who own frog slaves."




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT - Meet Real Girls From Your City Totally Fast And Private!



CLICK HERE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment