Newest Members!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Taylor Swift Performs Sweet Adele Duet With Leukaemia Patient During Hospital Visit

“She is a great, kind person, and I will never forget her visit.”


Last month when leukaemia patient Ben went into hospital for a bone marrow transplant he received a rather lovely surprise, he got to perform a duet with Taylor Swift.



The pair sang Adele's "Someone Like You" during her visit to Boston Children's hospital.


youtube.com


Speaking to BuzzFeed News, Ben said Swift traveled from Rhode Island to meet patients at the hospital as a surprise organised by staff.


Speaking to BuzzFeed News, Ben said Swift traveled from Rhode Island to meet patients at the hospital as a surprise organised by staff.


Ben said he was given a five-minute warning before the pop star came into his room.


"I was so nervous I couldn't do anything but sit on the edge of my bed in anticipation," he recalled.


youtube.com


Ben said Swift asked him to play something for her on the piano in his room


Ben said Swift asked him to play something for her on the piano in his room


"I had recently been working on Adele's "Someone Like You," so I asked if she would sing along while I played, to which she kindly obliged," he said.


youtube.com


"Taylor was amazing. She was definitely as nice (or nicer) as she came across in the video. It was so nice of her to visit everyone in the hospital," the 20-year-old said.



"She is very down-to-earth and affable, and because of that my nerves immediately went away as soon as I started talking with her," he recalled.


"She is a great, kind person, and I will never forget her visit – I thank God that I was able to have such a wonderful experience as that!"


vine.co




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT - Meet Real Girls From Your City Totally Fast And Private!



CLICK HERE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment